Kaplan NAPLEX review-- any good?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andaheart

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taken this review course? Any good?

Members don't see this ad.

i have not, but i am trying to find the book from it. i like kaplan's books in general. wish they would sell this online.

Members don't see this ad :)
THe Kaplan review was AMAZING!!!! I learned so much in 3 days and now my Naplex is scheduled for Thursday and I feel much better about taking it.

Hi folks

I am trying to study for Naplex from APha book but i just can’t remember anything:(. Any advice on what should I study and focus on?? any advice on other books or ProntoPass??

If you’ve just taken the naplex please share your thoughts,
What topics to study for the most,
Are there lots of drug drug interaction
and dosage form and dosage questions??

I am really nervous please help
I just received my ATT today

i took it july 2nd. i took the kaplan review course. it was a godo review. i will let you know how i did this coming up week when i get in touch with the board to see my results. hopin to pass. not sure if you read my other posts. they ask me almost anything. not sure if its a bad signor not.

math: know meQ espicially for nutrional tpns, know c1q1=c2q2 equation, easy dosing questions, might get hasselback equation like i did with pH=pka+logb/a

thereapeutics: know cancer stuff (espcially serious AEs with each class), know some hiv (what is a protease inhibitor etc), basic stuff liek htn diabetes, dementia, ibd, asthma

and then they will ask you some sstats, and OTC stuff like sunblock, how to treat pinworms otc. lots of random ****. it was hard. but just got to give it a shot. if i fail iknow i w ill pass it next time

Thanks for the advice.. taking it on 29th hopefully..
Good Luck with your results

i took it july 2nd. i took the kaplan review course. it was a godo review. i will let you know how i did this coming up week when i get in touch with the board to see my results. hopin to pass. not sure if you read my other posts. they ask me almost anything. not sure if its a bad signor not.

math: know meQ espicially for nutrional tpns, know c1q1=c2q2 equation, easy dosing questions, might get hasselback equation like i did with pH=pka+logb/a

thereapeutics: know cancer stuff (espcially serious AEs with each class), know some hiv (what is a protease inhibitor etc), basic stuff liek htn diabetes, dementia, ibd, asthma

and then they will ask you some sstats, and OTC stuff like sunblock, how to treat pinworms otc. lots of random ****. it was hard. but just got to give it a shot. if i fail iknow i w ill pass it next time