KAPLAN & National Boards Materials--Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osamah

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I have best XEROX of KAPLAN & National Dental Boards study notes for part 1 & 2..Also i have other preperation notes like past 10 years Board papers. You can have it on very good price as i dont need them.

mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by osamah:
•Dear friends,

I have best XEROX of KAPLAN & National Dental Boards study notes for part 1 & 2..Also i have other preperation notes like past 10 years Board papers. You can have it on very good price as i dont need them.

mail me at [email protected]

Yeah, we can have the Xerox copies "on a very good price" because I turned you in to Kaplan for trademark infringement. I'm sure they have contacted you by now. Most companies here in the United States do not look too kindly on this sort of thing. You should try to learn and then follow the laws when you are in a new country. :rolleyes: null

i m not in USA

Members don't see this ad :)
Osamah, It is about time that you stop deceiving people. You live in Brooklyn NY, where I sent you the check for the NBD 1 material then you stopped talking to me. I do not care if I get kicked out of here as long as I expose you to others. I believe you have pictures in your website taken all over NY city. You will be going to jail sooooon, and that is a promise. :mad:

So, it appears (Dr.) Osamah Qureshi of New York City has a little problem with the truth. And, according to "HR", may be a scam artist.
It is a shame. It is visitors/immigrants like him that can give all visitors/immigrants a bad name.

HR: If you are interested, the number for the INS hotline is 1-800-375-5283. You should have enough info for them to investigate. With the new laws enacted in 1996, it is a lot easier to have undesirable aliens deported.

Osamah: Enjoy it while you can "friend"...
;)

hello how much do you ask for NBDE part I, i am interesting to buy soon....my email [email protected]
thanks
Lalia