Kaplan OAT Material and OAT Destroyer for sale!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aquatears

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling all of the materials below:

- Big 1200+ page Kaplan review book - some highlighting and writing
- Kaplan flashcards set (Biology, Physics, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry)
- OAT Destroyer set (Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Biology, Quantitative Reasoning, Physics) - small amount of highlighting and writing

I used the big book to review and touch up on concepts, and then used the OAT Destroyer to do some problems.

I'm willing to sell everything together for $320, or best offer. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a brand new Kaplan OAT "big book " for sale and all Kaplan OAT materials from fall of 2009/10. My price is $320.( depends on shipping from MA). Material is really good and it is enough to be ready to pass OAT with decent score. I also have Kaplan object tests since I took online and they are another great way to study by doing the tests.

1. The big 1200+ page Kaplan OAT Review Notes
(bought through the Kaplan online class)

2. The classroom Kaplan OAT Lesson Book

3. All the Kaplan OAT Flashcards cards (Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics)
( through the Kaplan online class),

Also, I will send to you as bonus (because they have been used) all OAT Kaplan subjects tests and workshops with explanations, which might help to understand many concepts and approaches, as well as MCAT "Organic Chemistry" review on DVD. (lectures and practice)

If you are interested, reply back,

Thanks,
inock

P.S. I also have big DAT and I will sell it for $ 20.

Hey I was wondering if this material is still available... Thanks