Kaplan online materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigerLilies

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to take the Kaplan course, could I pay someone (who is taking the course) to print out all the online Kaplan materials for me or there is just too much material?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I hate to be the spoiler here, but the consequences are fairly serious.

I'm a Kaplan teacher and it states on the first page of all online materials that Kaplan will prosecute people who distribute its items and do what is in its power to influence the medical school chances of those who are caught.

If you're not interested in sitting through classes, you can also purchase the online course.

I know it's like sharing music (everyone does it), but you should be aware that being caught will likely destroy people's chances at a medical career.

I took a Kaplan course this past summer, and the volume of materials is a bit overwhelming. As the previous poster mentioned, Kaplan is rather serious about their copyrights over intellectual material. However, I did accidentally buy most of the Kaplan materials on Ebay prior to taking the class. I was trying to get cheap practice materials, and the file ended up containing Kaplan materials... But I ended up having access to them through the course. Go figure.

Also, if you do end up taking a course, the online one should be good enough. My in-class instruction was inferior when compared to the streaming online lectures.

even if someone decided to take the risk, there is a crapload of stuff. you'd never finish printing everything...i took the course and i couldn't even print out one practice test. it was like 15+ pages long plus the explanations which were like another 20+. i wouldnt advise it..