• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Kaplan online previews/reviews

Dr.Acula

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys, so how are you guys doing on your previews/reviews? I'm really kinda down right now...I'm not so worried about the previews, but the reviews have me downright depressed. I'm probably averaging ~70% :( . I haven't done the "additional tests" because I don't want to waste those if I don't even know the material well enought to get high 80/90% of the reviews! Please tell me i'm not the only one out there in this boat...I made a 22 on the diagnostic (9 BS, 7VR, 6 PS) and while i haven't taken a full length yet, i don't see myself improving significantly based on my performance so far...

Vanguard23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I made a 19 on my diagnostic last November...I had however been up for like 16 hours and got off work at 7am(took the class at 10:30am), so that greatly affected my performance; I think I could have earned about 3-4 more points if I had been on my game.
Anyways, full length wise:
FL1:24
FL2:19
FL3:26

What happened with that 19? I started the test in an empty house but by the time I got to the Biology section, people started coming in from work and jabbering their mouths. Even after asking them to pipe down, they still had the tv on and I could hear them all around so I gave up considering my concentration was so shot to hell. As such, I only made a 2 on the biological portion of the test and an PS:9 and VR:8
The last test was PS:9 VR:9 BS:8

Getting there....More practice practice practice!

By the way, i'm taking the MCAT to be scheduled for May 31st. I tried to get it earlier, but the people administering the test had some sort of problem. Either way, is this a good date or will it be too late to get in that early app. for med school this year?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.