Kaplan Online Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RB69

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody here doing the Kaplan online course? If so, I believe tests 1-5 are only available to do online, and they can't be printed. I kinda find that sort of annoying, because sititng in front of a computer the whole day doing the MCAT is not what I want to be doing right now, especially since the test will still be p&p this year...

anyway they can be printed out?

RB

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't figured out a way to print out the tests, which drives me nuts. I actually just bought the Kaplan FL tests from a different source that I can print out because it was bothering me that much. I don't want to practice with all online tests when the real test is going to be pencil/paper.

You do have access to all 11 FL tests with the online course, though. You have to click on the "additional practice" tab underneath FL #5. HTHs!

kidthor said:
Can you not get the Kaplan tests from the Kaplan center itself?

You don't have access to the Kaplan Center with the online course. You have to spend $100 to upgrade to the classroom course to get access to the materials at the center.

Members don't see this ad :)
oxeye said:
You don't have access to the Kaplan Center with the online course. You have to spend $100 to upgrade to the classroom course to get access to the materials at the center.

Oxeye,

Where'd you get the FL 1-5 from? After dishing out $1500+ for the online course, I would really want to avoid paying ANOTHER $100 for access to the test center...

RB

Isn't everything separate pdf files? When I signed up for Kaplan last summer I downloaded everything and saved all the pdfs (subject test, topical, sections, FL, etc...). so I could print them.

remo said:
Isn't everything separate pdf files? When I signed up for Kaplan last summer I downloaded everything and saved all the pdfs (subject test, topical, sections, FL, etc...). so I could print them.

The subject tests, topical tests, and section tests are all available in pdf format through the online course. I have not found a way to get the FLs (1-5 anyway) in pdf format through the online course, though.