Kaplan Online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marleybfour

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Kaplan online program for the MCAT? I think it is called MCAT Stat. It is almost $500 and I hate to buy something like that without a preview or recommendation.

Members don't see this ad.

I got it for free when I signed up for the regular mcat class. I never really used it, and I think it wouldn't let you print anything out. It was weired b/c you had to use scrap paper, wh/ is unlike the real thing. Also, I dont think it has any verbal help on it. I think it would be better to buy the review books and practice questions.

Sometimes they offer a discount for financial aid reasons...i think the real course is worth it b/c they have soooo much practice material and it's available wherever you go....like I went to the kaplan centers in FL and Boston

I too got the MCAT STAT for free when I signed up for the class course with Kaplan. Like Dra. Foxy said, you can't print it out, which makes it harder to time yourself if you plan to scroll through the topical exams. The only thing ther're let you print out is your score sheet performance (which isn't the greatest thing about MCAT STAT. stick with the course, it's a whole better. :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p :p :p

I use adobe acrobat creater 5.0 (not reader). I am able to unlock the security and able to print. It's not like I am going to sell them or anything, I just like it when I work on paper!!

so... If you can, get a copy of the software....from Morpheus or buy it.