Kaplan Or....princeton Review...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

da MD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
which one is better? or...maybe a better question...what are the strengths of each?

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the subforum or the sticky at the top where it says MCAT goodness. It should have the links for the polls that QofQuimica ran on this topic. That should help you some.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not Kaplan. Just buy the books off someone and review on your own or do some other company. I liked the practice material they gave me, but the course was useless.

which one is better? or...maybe a better question...what are the strengths of each?

Princeton review (a little biased as I am a princeton review teacher;) ) All kidding aside, stick to a program that you feel comfortable with. For TPR I teach physics and I really go into detail with concepts, formulas, derivations, shortcuts and ideas. Not all teachers are the same but a course might be helpful to keep you on track. On the other hand, if you study on your own you can go at the pace you like. I am sure you can do a search regarding this on the site. Good luck!