Kaplan PCAT books and study materials for sale.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p-rog

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok I recently took the Kaplan PCAT prep course and I'm trying to get rid of all my materials in one bundle now that I won't be retaking the test.

Here is what I'm selling:

1) Kaplan PCAT comprehensive review book 2006-2007 edition. Brand new unmarked, exept for the diagonistic exam which has answers circled.
2) Kaplan PCAT review notes book. This book is about 1000 pages and was included with the Kaplan course. The book says "Not for resale" on it's spine so I would assume that you cannot purchase this book in any stores or online. The book has considerable markings in it, mainly on the chapter quiz reviews.
3) Kaplan PCAT Lesson book. This book was also included in the Kaplan course and is also marked "not for resale." The book is about 330 pages and has side note writings all throughout the book, but it may still be of some use to study with.
4) Kaplan PCAT flash cards. I believe there are 200 cards for each section of the PCAT, except for the reading comprehension section. Some marking on the cards, but overall they are pretty good shape and should be pretty usefull.

For the entire bundle I am asking $60, plus shipping. Send private message if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

p-rog,
Check your PM.
Thanks.

p-rog said:
Ok I recently took the Kaplan PCAT prep course and I'm trying to get rid of all my materials in one bundle now that I won't be retaking the test.

1) Kaplan PCAT comprehensive review book 2006-2007 edition. Brand new unmarked, exept for the diagonistic exam which has answers circled.
2) Kaplan PCAT review notes book. This book is about 1000 pages and was included with the Kaplan course. The book says "Not for resale" on it's spine so I would assume that you cannot purchase this book in any stores or online. The book has considerable markings in it, mainly on the chapter quiz reviews.
3) Kaplan PCAT Lesson book. This book was also included in the Kaplan course and is also marked "not for resale." The book is about 330 pages and has side note writings all throughout the book, but it may still be of some use to study with.
4) Kaplan PCAT flash cards. I believe there are 200 cards for each section of the PCAT, except for the reading comprehension section. Some marking on the cards, but overall they are pretty good shape and should be pretty usefull.

For the entire bundle I am asking $60, plus shipping. Send private message if interested.

check your PM
p-rog said:

Sorry everybody but the materials have already been sold. I would delete this tread if I knew how. Maybe a mod will see this and delete it for me. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
p-rog said:

hi I am interested in your material . reply me soon bcz i 'm taking pcat in october

p-rog said:
Sorry everybody but the materials have already been sold. I would delete this tread if I knew how. Maybe a mod will see this and delete it for me. :)