Kaplan Q-Bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiles4miles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have access to the Kaplan Q-bank and I would like to know if anybody was able to print the questions (and explanations) out, since I would not like to study reading a computer screen the entire time, even though I understand I will have to take the boards on the comp.
I am not able to highlight or select any of the words, and when I try to print, a blank page comes out.

any suggestions?

thank you,
smiles4miles

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Smiles4miles. I wish I could help you out with this, but I have never seen the Kaplan Q-bank. Sorry. How did you get them because I am interested in getting them too? Thanks

Hello,

I have access to the Kaplan Q-bank and I would like to know if anybody was able to print the questions (and explanations) out, since I would not like to study reading a computer screen the entire time, even though I understand I will have to take the boards on the comp.
I am not able to highlight or select any of the words, and when I try to print, a blank page comes out.

any suggestions?

thank you,
smiles4miles

Hi Smiles4miles. I wish I could help you out with this, but I have never seen the Kaplan Q-bank. Sorry. How did you get them because I am interested in getting them too? Thanks

You go to Kaplans website and pay to get access to the questions.