Kaplan Q BOOK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shah_Patel_PT

MD FACP
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How important is Kaplan Q book in preparing for the CK? Are they question concepts representative of the real test?

Members don't see this ad.

Shah_Patel_PT said:
How important is Kaplan Q book in preparing for the CK? Are they question concepts representative of the real test?

I myself am trying to debate if I should do Kaplan Qbook or Qbank. I am halfway done with UW. Hope to be done with it over the next few days. what do you all suggest Kaplan Qbook or Qbank after UW is done?

Thanks

along those lines...

any thoughts on the NMS question book versus Kaplan Qbook? I finished UW and I"m taking the test on 8/8. I'd still like to continue questions and I don't plan on purchasing qbank.

There is a member on this site named BigFrank. I believe he did quite well on Step 2-CK and used Kaplan Q-Book as one of his question sources. You might want to PM him for more information regarding Q-Boook, but I do recall that he had good tihngs to say about it!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I did some of Qbook for sep 2 and thought is was pretty good. I got it on amazon for like $10. Definitely worth it.

DHMO said:
I did some of Qbook for sep 2 and thought is was pretty good. I got it on amazon for like $10. Definitely worth it.

how is the difficulty level compare to the real thing? i've just started going through a couple of the tests and they seem a lot easier than UW...

thanks in advance

manning18 said:
There is a member on this site named BigFrank. I believe he did quite well on Step 2-CK and used Kaplan Q-Book as one of his question sources. You might want to PM him for more information regarding Q-Boook, but I do recall that he had good tihngs to say about it!!

I went thru bigfranks post 2.5 times and passed step 1. Plan on doing the same for step2.

later