Kaplan Qbank issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agranulocytosis

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK I know there was a thread previously about a long transition time between questions. However, now that issue seems to be resolved, there's something else that's missing. When reviewing an exam I took, there's no data reflecting the percentage of students who scored a particular question correct.

There used to be this information when reviewing an exam, but somehow I think this feature got deleted in fixing the previous problem. This isn't something that is drastically important, I just like knowing where I stand on particular questions.

I also can't retrieve this data for previous exams when I was able to find this information before.

Anyone else having the same troubles? Just wanna make sure before I call Kaplan and find out for sure.

Members don't see this ad.

I can still see that percentage, but I've had a bunch of questions where instead of it giving me the percentage it says "We are still gathering performance data on this fresh question." Is it just me or does the use of the word "fresh" sound weird coming from Kaplan? I've had fresh fruit and I've had fresh fish but nothing compares to fresh questions. It always amuses me when I see that.

I can still see that percentage, but I've had a bunch of questions where instead of it giving me the percentage it says "We are still gathering performance data on this fresh question." Is it just me or does the use of the word "fresh" sound weird coming from Kaplan? I've had fresh fruit and I've had fresh fish but nothing compares to fresh questions. It always amuses me when I see that.

Yea that's the exact percentage I was talking about. Seems like it's not working for me anymore...

The questions that they are gathering % are probably the new questions they added to Qbank

Members don't see this ad :)
Try scrolling down the to the bottom of the screen. For me, the percentage is chopped off of my viewing window, but I can scroll down to see it. Kind of annoying, but it's still there.

As another question, does anyone know if those "fresh" questions are included in the comparison between how you did and how all other Kaplan users did on a particular set of questions?

As another question, does anyone know if those "fresh" questions are included in the comparison between how you did and how all other Kaplan users did on a particular set of questions?

it sounds like the answer to that is no, since there isn't enough feedback on those funky fresh questions yet.