Kaplan QBank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daja

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a medical student in Germany intending to do Step 1 in April 05.
I have been offered the QBank 2004 on CD by someone on the internet.
Now I am not sure if it is really going to be the 2004 QBank and if it comes with the same system and the statistics function as online. I could also get the live lectures this way...
Does anyone have experience with these private CDs?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Daja said:
Hello,

Now I am not sure if it is really going to be the 2004 QBank and if it comes with the same system and the statistics function as online. I could also get the live lectures this way...

Thanks.
I've seen pirated versions of qbank before and they did not come with the same feedback options as the online version. The online version gives you break downs of how you have done in each subject etc.. Also it times you while you take the tests which is good. I don't know about the particular CD the person has but if I had to do it again I'd cough up the cash and pay for the legit version. Best of luck.

Daja said:
Hello,

Thanks.
Hello . My sisther has done step one very well . She sad: It was thanks to Kaplans Qbank. It simply helps a lot. Im preparing for it from online version as well. To save and study from unknow material can be a waste of time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, I am an IMG and have been here in US for 2 months.Right now I am doing a part time job plus am studying for USMLE step1. I ahve been looking for Kaplan Qbank for the last month or so since I cant afford the real thing.If any of you have it please tell me where can I get it from.I would really appreciate any help you can give.Thanks!

It sux that it's so expensive. Kaplan is making a $hitload off of us. Damn you, helpful Qbank!! :mad: