Kaplan Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rock Star

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone comment on kaplan's q-bank. Are the questions far superior and similar to the real thing as proclaimed. I'd like some input before paying $199.00/3 mos.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Rock Star:
•Hello,

Can anyone comment on kaplan's q-bank. Are the questions far superior and similar to the real thing as proclaimed. I'd like some input before paying $199.00/3 mos.

Thank you•••••I used Kaplan Q-Bank for Step I. Best $79 I ever spent. Having never taken an exam on a computer (though I was VERY comfortable with computers), I thought it was a great way to practice computer exams. The questions were very close to the level of the real Step I, and I learned quite a bit by using the Q-Bank. Since it was online, I could do it from anywhere at anytime. I used it only for a month and never got through the entire question bank. But, I nailed the USMLE, so I don't really give a hoot! :cool:

Drawbacks that I hope they've corrected in the past two years: Java/Javascript errors that pop up every now and then, occassional crashes, fixed screen resolution (fine on the computers at school which were 800x600, but terrible on mine which was 1600x1200; I had to shove my face into my monitor or change resolutions).