Kaplan QR Exam Questions

GrnSvntn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently using the Kaplan OAT book to do some practice sessions. After completing the two practice sessions for QR, I noticed that it wasn't necessarily the difficulty of the questions that I'm having trouble with but more the aspect of time. I was wondering if the questions given are similar to the ones on the actual OAT as they are very wordy and even the explanations for the questions are long. Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

I found the actual test and Kaplan's questions to be very similar in terms of difficulty, wording, and length. The section is not very difficult, but managing time during the section is a bit tough.

In my opinion, it just comes down to going through as many practice sections as you can to get time management down. Skip longer questions, skip questions with more calculations, etc. Go back at the end and answer the questions you skip..

Just be selective in your skipping or you'll go back and still have half of the section to complete. Realistically, if you can complete Kaplan's with a good score in decent time, you'll do fine on the actual test. I only took it once, but that was my experience.