kaplan qreview or just qbank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if it was worth it to get qreview or just get qbank? I've read various posts and people say that iv is pretty much not that helpful...though most said they had done all of the iv questions. did doing iv give u some extra insight to hy material that u felt u remembeed during the real exam? or was iv basically covering redundant info from qbank? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

if there is a difference in price, stick with qbank. iv qbank is worth doing, but it's not worth buying. it's stupid because if you get the diagnosis right, then the following 4 questions are really simple. on the other hand if you miss the diagnosis, you'll likely get the next 4 or 5 questions wrong. i got qreview, but mostly because i wanted to have access for 9 months anyway. if you're planning on just getting a month of qbank, iv qbank is, in my opinion, an unnecessary waste of money. i think qbook would be a better use of money.

automaton said:
if there is a difference in price, stick with qbank. iv qbank is worth doing, but it's not worth buying. it's stupid because if you get the diagnosis right, then the following 4 questions are really simple. on the other hand if you miss the diagnosis, you'll likely get the next 4 or 5 questions wrong. i got qreview, but mostly because i wanted to have access for 9 months anyway. if you're planning on just getting a month of qbank, iv qbank is, in my opinion, an unnecessary waste of money. i think qbook would be a better use of money.

how much did u pay? It's like $400 for 6mo qreview or $279 for 3 mo qbank, $179 for 1 mo qbank, $149 for 1 mo iv, $249 for 3 mo iv.

$400 for 9 months, which has qbank and iv qbank. i did about 10% of the questions from both sources, but i don't think it's really necessary to have access for 6 months. i'm not planning on doing much more qbank until i cover my other materials first. it's a personal call though - some learn better by doing rather than reading. i do better with mindless repetition.