Kaplan question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floquet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Kaplan let us take any practice tests home, or do we have to stay in the center to take them?

Christina

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan has 9 tests.

1-5 are done as mock tests. you can only take those tests home once you're done with them. Which makes sense--they can't take em back since they're all used up.

tests 6-9 are laminated tests that you do only in the center.

Everything else, besides review books, stays in the Kaplan center. This includes topicals, subject tests, section tests etc.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird

Everything else, besides review books, stays in the Kaplan center. This includes topicals, subject tests, section tests etc.

Correction, you can print out Topicals & their solutions online, as they are in PDF format (allowing you to also save them to disk).

Originally posted by limit

Correction, you can print out Topicals & their solutions online, as they are in PDF format (allowing you to also save them to disk).

I thought the stuff online was encripted...people in my class told me they couldn't print it....but I'll try it I guess....have you managed to print it?

Originally posted by lady bug

I thought the stuff online was encripted...people in my class told me they couldn't print it....but I'll try it I guess....have you managed to print it?

Every single one... w/ solutions. Were they helpful / will they be helpful so close to the test? That's debatable. It's really nothing more than 2 difficult passages and a few tough discretes, carefully separated into "topics."