Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Kaplan question

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by floquet, Aug 11, 2002.

1. floquet

floquet Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Does Kaplan let us take any practice tests home, or do we have to stay in the center to take them?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Tweetie_bird

Tweetie_bird 7+ Year Member

Nov 20, 2001
    Kaplan has 9 tests.

1-5 are done as mock tests. you can only take those tests home once you're done with them. Which makes sense--they can't take em back since they're all used up.

tests 6-9 are laminated tests that you do only in the center.

Everything else, besides review books, stays in the Kaplan center. This includes topicals, subject tests, section tests etc.
  4. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child 10+ Year Member

Jun 21, 2000
    New York City
    Correction, you can print out Topicals & their solutions online, as they are in PDF format (allowing you to also save them to disk).
  5. lady bug

lady bug 7+ Year Member

Jan 3, 2002
    I thought the stuff online was encripted...people in my class told me they couldn't print it....but I'll try it I guess....have you managed to print it?
  6. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child 10+ Year Member

Jun 21, 2000
    New York City
    Every single one... w/ solutions. Were they helpful / will they be helpful so close to the test? That's debatable. It's really nothing more than 2 difficult passages and a few tough discretes, carefully separated into "topics."