floquet

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
10
0
Visit site
Status
Does Kaplan let us take any practice tests home, or do we have to stay in the center to take them?

Christina
 

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
2,193
2
41
Visit site
Status
Kaplan has 9 tests.

1-5 are done as mock tests. you can only take those tests home once you're done with them. Which makes sense--they can't take em back since they're all used up.

tests 6-9 are laminated tests that you do only in the center.

Everything else, besides review books, stays in the Kaplan center. This includes topicals, subject tests, section tests etc.
 

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
570
1
New York City
Status
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird

Everything else, besides review books, stays in the Kaplan center. This includes topicals, subject tests, section tests etc.
Correction, you can print out Topicals & their solutions online, as they are in PDF format (allowing you to also save them to disk).
 
About the Ads

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
578
2
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by limit


Correction, you can print out Topicals & their solutions online, as they are in PDF format (allowing you to also save them to disk).
I thought the stuff online was encripted...people in my class told me they couldn't print it....but I'll try it I guess....have you managed to print it?
 

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2000
570
1
New York City
Status
Originally posted by lady bug


I thought the stuff online was encripted...people in my class told me they couldn't print it....but I'll try it I guess....have you managed to print it?
Every single one... w/ solutions. Were they helpful / will they be helpful so close to the test? That's debatable. It's really nothing more than 2 difficult passages and a few tough discretes, carefully separated into "topics."
 
About the Ads