Kaplan Review Books For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shortie422

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an older kaplan review package I am putting up for sale. It is great studying material for those who haven't taken the kaplan course. I totally forgot I had, that's why I am kinda late in putting it up for sale. I know some of you have already studied and taken the OAT, but for those who haven't its not too late. Included is the big review book that contains a lot of information and practice on each subject, a smaller book that kaplan actually uses to study in class and a sheet of formulas and important notes. I don't have the flashcards. I am looking for about $200 dollars for the package, but I am willing to take offers. This material is the core of the Kaplan course so I think that this is a great deal! Also, I live in Portland, Oregon so I kind of want to look for buyers in the local area or at least somewhere commutable from Portland. Please email me at [email protected] if you live near and are interested.

Thanks for looking! :)

Members don't see this ad.