Kaplan Review Probs at the end of each chapter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neha4000

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I just started studying last week...and it seems like the Kaplan review problems at the end of each chapter are fairly simple and straight forward. Are the MCAT questions the same level of difficulty or are they harder? I'm assuming that they are harder, but I just wanted to see if others thought the review problems are helpful, and if you would recommend doing them.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

:luck:
Neha4000 said:
Hi All,

I just started studying last week...and it seems like the Kaplan review problems at the end of each chapter are fairly simple and straight forward. Are the MCAT questions the same level of difficulty or are they harder? I'm assuming that they are harder, but I just wanted to see if others thought the review problems are helpful, and if you would recommend doing them.

Thanks

The Kaplan review problems are meant to test your understanding of the material presented in each chapter, not to simulate MCAT test questions. So to try to compare them is like comparing apples and oranges. You should still do the review questions to see whether you need to study the material further. Once you have a good understanding of the material, try taking the associated topical tests, which have questions that are MCAT-style. Good luck on your test. :luck:

Thanks QofQuimica for the info and Neha for posting this thread. You guys are so great around here. Best wishes to you guys, lol :)