Kaplan step 2 CK lecture notes for rotations and step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anbuitachi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used these for their rotations and for step 2? They are pretty expensive so just want to get an idea before I purchase them.

[I see lots of people recommending blueprints for many rotations. Wondering if anyone used Kaplan instead of blueprints and how that went for the shelf. I figure if I use the same resources for rotations and step 2 it will make life easier...]

Members don't see this ad.

I did. Call and ask for a discount. stated that I was an american medical student and got -4k off. think i paid 1k for yr subscription.

Was really helpful for rotations/shelfs/step 2 but information is a bit outdated. think the videos are from 2006.

surgery OB and IM were the best with psych being pretty much useless

I used it for rotations & Step 2. Honored 3/4 shelf exams (>75th percentile) after getting it. Zero beforehand and I studied harder. Don't think I would have done as well on Step without them and wished I'd had the time to go back over the first two sections (Ob/Gyn & Peds) before taking my test.