Kaplan Studying Materials for NBDE Part I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have Kaplan Studying Materials for NBDE Part I for sale? If you do, please email or PM me. Thanks! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

little premature?? Wait 2 years, and get the latest additions. I know you are excited, but wait, we'll get more better additions

I don't think it's premature at all! Kaplan Studying Materials don't really change often, especially within the two years time!! Just lining up my stuff early instead of cram and race with everyone when the time comes around in two years.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does any body have any leads on Kaplan studying materials for Part I? You guys gotta have classmates with stuff that they want to sell!! Somebody!!? Anybody!? :confused: Please keep your eyes on stuff! Part I is coming up for current 2nd years. Thanks! :cool:

Can someone clarify exactly what the Kaplan study materials are? All I can see on the Kaplan site are test centers and an online QBank. I would like to order an actual book from Kaplan. Any leads?

Also, does anyone have an opinion about Kaplan's NBDE QBank?

Thanks very much in advance!

Kramer,

NBDE Kaplan studying materials are the studying guides and books that you get when you pay for the $500 course. The online QBank, is just bunch of NBDE sample questions available online that you can use to prepare for the NBDE! I guess the studying materials has more questions than the QBank! If sample questions is what you're going after, then I would recommend past acutal published NBDEs that you can purchase from ASDA website! :cool:

I am a canadian student and I would like to apply for a Residency program. I understand that ou need to get good marks on the National Board exams. I am unsure of how to prepare for these exams? What are my best options? I graduated 1989 and am a little rusty on the basics. Dental Decks? Kaplans? Old exams? How can one get a line on these study aids. What about prep courses? Any info would be greatly appreciated.