kaplan subject test QR and Destroyer QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl9006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
with the test coming up in a few days, i'm really getting worried about the QR section. :scared:

Would the kaplan QR subject tests + QR section of the destroyer + topscore QR tests be enough to prepare me for the QR section on the dat?

read that the Math Destroyer was good but I won't be able to receive it in time even if i did ordered it.

thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's enough, but it depends what you already know and how much practice you need. Have you already studied QR from another source? I personally needed more than just a couple days to prepare for QR.

That first Kaplan QR subject test is really long, I don't think it's possible to finish in the allotted time, so don't get discouraged about that. I found DAT Destroyer very helpful, that's where I did most of my QR studying. Good luck!

I think it's enough, but it depends what you already know and how much practice you need. Have you already studied QR from another source? I personally needed more than just a couple days to prepare for QR.

That first Kaplan QR subject test is really long, I don't think it's possible to finish in the allotted time, so don't get discouraged about that. I found DAT Destroyer very helpful, that's where I did most of my QR studying. Good luck!

thanks. that's a little bit re-assuring.
lol i've been getting nightmares about the dat lately :scared: