Kaplan Test Drive Tomorrow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FSUMED

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, KAPLAN is offering a free MCAT tomorrow so I am going to go and take it. Anybody ever done the Free Kaplan exam? Is it anything like the real thing? How is it a full MCAT if the time is from 9-1(condsiderably shorter than the time for the eral MCAT)? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

FSUMED,

It's similar to a full length. They have all the sections, just no writing and shortened but supposedly harder sections.

I've taken two kaplan diag. tests, that's what this is. They did a test drive at my school last weekend. I didn't think the test was impossible, so i guess the difficulty depends. Although i haven't taken the real MCAT yet, so who knows.

I must say the computer generated info on what you need to study is nice when you get your scores back.

hope this helps a little

heya.

I took that free test drive diag back in october and got a 10. 5v, 4p, 1b. I thought it was real hard and was pretty worried. I signed up regardless for kaplan because of the recommendation of my friends who took princeton before.

Its good to take in my opnion, it scared me and got me going in biology, which I had just started taking then. When I took that first diag in the class and had more biology under my belt my scores went up to 6v, 6p, 6b.

but the test drive diag was an eye opener for me. I had gone in thinking all the science would be discrete style questions. Having the passages really messed with me.

Id take it!