Kaplan Topical/Section tests vs. Princeton Workbook/ Online practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

as the title indicates, which company offers better practice. I've been told that Kaplan Topical/Section tests are good for PS and Princeton Workbook is good for BS practice... I have no heard anything about the online TPR practice

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree. If you have the time, do both of them. Kaplan has less amount of material in the stuff you listed so you can get both of them done if possible. The online practice is hard and requires quite a bit of detail to know. I recall having a passage that required me to know pancreatic anatomy (not physiology), in which case I stopped using it.

Hi everyone,

as the title indicates, which company offers better practice. I've been told that Kaplan Topical/Section tests are good for PS and Princeton Workbook is good for BS practice... I have no heard anything about the online TPR practice

I have TPR online. I do the passages but they're way harder than anything else I've seen, PS especially.