Kaplan, TPR, and ExamCrackers results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RobbingReality

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was interested in how everyone scored on these three companies full length test compared to your actuall MCAT score on test day i.e. was it higher or lower than what you were making on their full lengths.

Also,I am finishing up my masters in biology, and was wondering if this gives me any kind of competitive edge over an undergraduate who may have performed slightly better than me on the MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

RobbingReality said:
I was interested in how everyone scored on these three companies full length test compared to your actuall MCAT score on test day i.e. was it higher or lower than what you were making on their full lengths.

Also,I am finishing up my masters in biology, and was wondering if this gives me any kind of competitive edge over an undergraduate who may have performed slightly better than me on the MCAT?
I didn't do any of those, but I did use AAMC practice material and I scored the same score I scored on 7R...so I believe those AAMC tests are very good indicators of how well you will do on the upcoming MCAT.

Having a graduate degree can be beneficial, but it also may not be. There are some schools (unfortunately) that aren't as receptive to non-traditional students as other schools, so you have to watch out for them. At other schools, undergraduate degrees make you a more competitive applicant.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way you can compare having a graduate degree v. MCAT score, because they are two totally different things. It seems to me, however, that it might level the playing field slightly... :confused: