KAPLAN VR vs AAMC VR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amar21

professional crammer
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anyone could help me out in answering this question, it will save me alot of time and hassles to focus on other things from now until my test date..

anytime i take a KAPLAN VR i get 1 or 0 wrong per passage.. usually all perfect (im not trying to "brag", i dont even know if its bragging.. because i dont know the difficulty of comparison between kaplan and aamc)

this is consistent aswell, i've done many many passages now and am literally getting perfect 9 of 10 times...

my QUESTION is .. are the kaplan VR and aamc/"real-deal" VR comparable? Im hoping so.. that way I can skip prepping for this section and focus on my weaknesses (physics).

Members don't see this ad.

try to search for "kaplan Verbal"

I never try Kaplan verbal, but from what I heard, the people don't write the example as similar as the AAMC.

the best prep for verbal is ExamKracker verbal 1001, and you want to leave about 4 weeks to do the problem.

if anyone could help me out in answering this question, it will save me alot of time and hassles to focus on other things from now until my test date..

anytime i take a KAPLAN VR i get 1 or 0 wrong per passage.. usually all perfect (im not trying to "brag", i dont even know if its bragging.. because i dont know the difficulty of comparison between kaplan and aamc)

this is consistent aswell, i've done many many passages now and am literally getting perfect 9 of 10 times...

my QUESTION is .. are the kaplan VR and aamc/"real-deal" VR comparable? Im hoping so.. that way I can skip prepping for this section and focus on my weaknesses (physics).