Omyss

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
Status
i'm going to be doing kaplan Practice tests but i;ve heard that the verbal is not very representative of the real thing. (although some say that it is).. but i've heard that EK verbal from their 101 passages is good. So i was wondering if it would be best to swtich verbal exams from kaplan to EK when doing the kaplan exams, or if the kaplan is actually good enough. thanks

vicinihil

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Omyss said:
i'm going to be doing kaplan Practice tests but i;ve heard that the verbal is not very representative of the real thing. (although some say that it is).. but i've heard that EK verbal from their 101 passages is good. So i was wondering if it would be best to swtich verbal exams from kaplan to EK when doing the kaplan exams, or if the kaplan is actually good enough. thanks

Surely if you have time do them both. But if you are in a time crunch, I would max results by just doing EK :D

DrFreeman

Medical Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I do not do kaplan verbal passages. I put in the examkrackers 101 verbal. Kaplan verbal just doesnt seem right. Although, I do take the kaplan verbal exams. I just do them for practice.

About the Ads