1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

kaplan vs. eK verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Omyss, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Omyss

Omyss Member
    2+ Year Member

i'm going to be doing kaplan Practice tests but i;ve heard that the verbal is not very representative of the real thing. (although some say that it is).. but i've heard that EK verbal from their 101 passages is good. So i was wondering if it would be best to swtich verbal exams from kaplan to EK when doing the kaplan exams, or if the kaplan is actually good enough. thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vicinihil

vicinihil Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

Surely if you have time do them both. But if you are in a time crunch, I would max results by just doing EK :D

4. DrFreeman

DrFreeman Medical Student
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I do not do kaplan verbal passages. I put in the examkrackers 101 verbal. Kaplan verbal just doesnt seem right. Although, I do take the kaplan verbal exams. I just do them for practice.