Kaplan VS. Princeton Review Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

biancaz

Hello Everyone:

I'm thinking of taking one of the MCAT Review Courses this summer, but I can't decide which one to take, the Kaplan or TPR.

I have already purchased used course books from both. TPR seems to be more thorough, and Kaplan seems to be more to the point. So I'd like to know what do the people who have already taken these courses think.

Any input will be appreciated!!!!

Bianca

Members don't see this ad.

Actually I'm having the same problem. I have registered at Kaplan, but some people are saying Princeton is better? I'm not too sure what to take !!! :rolleyes:

HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP!

It all depends on where you are located. Ask people in your area which is better, because the course all comes down to teachers.

i took TPR in boston; very pleased...many lectures that helped me jog lost science. the workbooks were very good too; i also used EK. all in all, i felt ok for the exam.....although i felt i did worse on the actual rather than the practice exams...but who knows since i haven't got the scores back yet!