Kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, to keep realistic in the event I have to take the mcat again I wanted to know what do you do to get back in the class. Does anyone know? I did all the homework and all the classes I just wanted to know what you had to do, do you call up your center or the main office how does it work? I dunno if I will take the class again but maybe. Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

So i asked them and everything went the way it was supposed to but they want me to bring in the lesson book what are you supposed to have in there just the stuff you have in class and the practice tests? I duuno I feel a little iffy about that one.

kiahs said:
So i asked them and everything went the way it was supposed to but they want me to bring in the lesson book what are you supposed to have in there just the stuff you have in class and the practice tests? I duuno I feel a little iffy about that one.

you're supposed to bring all the books. they gotta look and make sure you were going and studying and blah blah blah