1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Kaplan

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kiahs, Apr 25, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So, to keep realistic in the event I have to take the mcat again I wanted to know what do you do to get back in the class. Does anyone know? I did all the homework and all the classes I just wanted to know what you had to do, do you call up your center or the main office how does it work? I dunno if I will take the class again but maybe. Thanks for your help.

2. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So i asked them and everything went the way it was supposed to but they want me to bring in the lesson book what are you supposed to have in there just the stuff you have in class and the practice tests? I duuno I feel a little iffy about that one.

3. lilithny

lilithny yawn
    15+ Year Member

you're supposed to bring all the books. they gotta look and make sure you were going and studying and blah blah blah