Kaplan's Online Materials (Need Opinions)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAGuyana

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of Kaplan's subject tests, section tests and topical tests? I don't have much time left before test day and am trying to be efficient with the rest of my study time. Btw, I've completed all the AAMC and Kaplan Fl's and am enrolled in their classroom course. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

they are some of the hardest passages you will encounter. i think they were awesome. i tried to do all the recommended ones for the classes and when i fell behind i spent my last few weeks before the mcat doing as many of those as i could and the practice tests

If you've used up all your practice tests, and can't afford any more, then yeah do those practice problems. They're decent practice, but you should have probably spaced out your tests so you wouldn't run out. What's done is done and as long as the gap isn't that big you'll probably be fine.

What does everyone think of Kaplan's subject tests, section tests and topical tests? I don't have much time left before test day and am trying to be efficient with the rest of my study time. Btw, I've completed all the AAMC and Kaplan Fl's and am enrolled in their classroom course. Thanks in advance.

Kaplan section tests are amazing doing all of them helped my aamc bio score increase.