Kaplan's Qbank Giveaway

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kaplan's Qbank GIVEAWAY!
kaplan_qb_logo.gif

The first 100 SDN members to respond with all of the requested information will get 3-months of access to Kaplan's new Step 1 Qbank beginning Dec 15th!

E-mail your first and last name, address, telephone number, school, and SDN username to [email protected].

E-mail us NOW to get the new and improved Step 1 Qbank with important new features like a Score Estimator, able to predict your USMLE score based on your Qbank performance and brand new questions that are even more like the actual exam.

QbankChallenge.jpg

Have you taken the Qbank Challenge? Check out www.QbankChallenge.com and tell us what you think on this forum!

Edited by mshheaddoc - this is an approved offer by SDN Marketing

Once you are verified as an SDN member you will be contacted by Kaplan within the next week. The sooner we get the 100, the sooner you know! I will be verifying that the user is a member of SDN only, you can use whichever email is convenient for you (we won't be matching them!).

Members don't see this ad.

that was fun haha. glad that the forum didn't overload... i guess we'll know in next few days since the 3 months starts on dec15?

The three months starts on the 15th? Hmm.. maybe I will be OK if I don't win since I am not planning on studying until after February.

Osli, we are so sorry for the wait! Thank you for submitting!
Oh yeah... and in case I did make the first 100...

Woohoo!!! Yay!!! Kaplan rocks!!! :p

Too late? I guess...

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything from Kaplan yet?

You will hear something in 24 hrs. They have reached their 100 people. Thanks for the participation and positive feedback. If all your information is there you will here by tomorrow/Wed the latest.

oh well, i was checking all day but guess i was too late.

Thank you!

The Qbank giveaway is now closed.

You will hear from us soon. In the meantime take the Qbank Challenge at www.qbankchallenge.com. Let us know what you think. We'd love to hear from you!

-The Kaplan Medical Team

hmmm... 6 more hrs to wait for it..
hope i can still get a spot ,
do we get an email whether or not we win??

The reply email indicates that it will take 24 hours to find out if we are included or not.....hopefully it will be posted on SDN instead of mailing individuals

anyone heard yet from kaplan?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the email saying I am one of the 100!
So, you should hear soon if you got it!

i got the email as well, at 2:38; thanks so much, what a great deal - good luck to everyone :)

Woot! I also just got an email. Pretty excited!

:clap::clap::clap::):):DI won one. It JUST came in my email a second ago.
Thanks so much, Kaplan. :biglove:

Congratulations to the other 99 who won too:). (And, sorry to those who didn't win.)

Alright! yeah..just checked my email and realize i m one of the winner :laugh::laugh:
i just won a spot too!! thanks Kaplan for this opportunity!! :thumbup:

:love::love::love:

Thanks, Kaplan!!!

So excited. Didn't think I made it in time!!! yay.

Cool beans.

I am one of the winners.

Thanks Kaplan.

Very generous of you to give this out to so many of us needy students.

Thanks a lot Kaplan!!! :D

Thank you for submitting and congratulations to the 100! We would also like to thank SDN for giving us the opportunity!

Even if you are not one of the 100, for a limited time you can register for a FREE 2-week trial at
www.qbankchallenge.com.

Looking forward to hear from you all in our new forum!

Best,
-Kaplan Medical Team

I think I'm a winner!

Which is perfect because I had to buy something in the next week anyway...

I won too,
KUDOS to Kaplan and SDN
THANKS

whoo hoo! thanks to Kaplan and SDN for making this happen! you guys are awesome!

for the record, the junk mail filter on my Outlook filtered the message out, so everyone should probably check their junk mail folders for a message.

this is cool! I won something for the first time in a long time. I am quite surprised because I submitted 4 or 5 hours after they posted!! I think they gave it to more than the first 100. :)

aww, i think i didnt get in. :( which is pretty funny because looking back, i think i did email them before you did narayan, yet did not get anything.

oh well, just my luck. ;)

aww, i think i didnt get in. :( which is pretty funny because looking back, i think i did email them before you did narayan, yet did not get anything.

oh well, just my luck. ;)

Did you check your junk mail? Maybe it's there?

Nope, not in my junk mail either. :(
Aw, I'm sorry. :(
I'm assuming that you did get an auto-response after you entered yesterday?
Maybe they'll have a test prep week drawing thing this year like they did last year and maybe you'll win then.:)

I emailed them 15 mins after the post and I still haven't heard anything.

Just realized that my SDN registered email was an old one that I no longer have access to. Did the email get sent to your SDN registered email? or to the one that you wrote the original email from?

That's right ... I got it too, bitches!

Thanks Kaplan!

I emailed them 15 mins after the post and I still haven't heard anything.

Just realized that my SDN registered email was an old one that I no longer have access to. Did the email get sent to your SDN registered email? or to the one that you wrote the original email from?

Kaplan sent the email to the address I used to enter, which is not the same address I used to register here at SDN.
Make sure to check your junk mail too.

Ok apparently a few of you emailed but didn't get a response.

ALL THOSE WHO EMAILED SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN AUTO-REPLY RESPONSE when you sent that email. If you did not get an auto-reply then Kaplan did NOT receive your email message.

If you did NOT get that then your email did not go through.

Ok apparently a few of you emailed but didn't get a response.

ALL THOSE WHO EMAILED SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN AUTO-REPLY RESPONSE when you sent that email. If you did not get an auto-reply then Kaplan did NOT receive your email message.

If you did NOT get that then your email did not go through.

That explains it, I never got an autoreply to that email.

I apologize for those of you who e-mailed your information but did not received a reply. Yes, please PM me so I can check.
Also, please make sure that we have the e-mail address you would like to be contacted by Kaplan Medical. If it is different from the one you used to enter the giveaway, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!
-WL from Kaplan Medical

I emailed Kaplan with all my information 3 mins after Kaplan's post. I still have not got the response. I have the email copied to my self. Hope Kaplan
will take it.

Thanks Kaplan. :love::love:

This is not the place for Kaplan bashing. Any future posting in this thread WILL be deleted.

This was an issue that affected a few users and its being dealt with via MY facilitation. I've been working with Kaplan all day on this and I don't appreciate someone belittling my hard work.

The whole reason why Kaplan approached SDN is because they apparently just revamped their Step I forum and offer have our users test it out. While you have your own opinions about Kaplan, this is NOT the thread to vent it out. I'm moving all Kaplan bashing out of the thread. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Thanks for your help mshheaddoc. I sent you an email and PMed Kaplan. Hope to hear something soon. Thanks again.

Does it start on the 15th of December or can we chose a start date?

thanks kaplan.

I forgot to thank mshheaddoc yesterday. Thanks:)
I'm so looking forward to using Qbank. Free stuff is good.