Kaplan's qbank...woth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.kicia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
juat wanted to see other's opinions on it. Is it worth anything, is it a good practice?

Members don't see this ad.

Somewhat worth it. My biggest gripe with it is the fact that you lose access after a few months.

Other than that, the layout is straightforward and you can customize tests to contain questions of varying difficulty and focus on certain subjects.

i really really don't like the qbank.

the timing is off.

i remember in my time trying to use it i did 15 discretes once and it alloted something like 8 minutes to do it.

if you know kaplan's questions you know it takes a freaking long time to calculate out their problems.

i really really don't like the qbank.

the timing is off.

i remember in my time trying to use it i did 15 discretes once and it alloted something like 8 minutes to do it.

if you know kaplan's questions you know it takes a freaking long time to calculate out their problems.

Indeed. I started out doing Q bank, that didnt last long. lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, the Qbank came with the course for me at least and honestly I didn't find it all to helpful. A lot of the questions are a little over the top in terms of difficulty and as stated above, the timing is off, especially with verbal. Overall it could give you a feel for CBT type questions and you could time yourself, but I'm not sure how much realistic conversion this will have towards the actual MCAT.