1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

Kaplan's Servers

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by Steele, May 15, 2014.

1. Steele

Steele 7+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2009
    I have the MCAT on the 17th (two days from now) and was finishing up my last FL test. Then BAM! I get a server error when I tried to review the section I was on. After 30 min and talking to 3 different people at Kaplan tech support they eventually told me they were aware of the error and it would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. Thanks Kaplan. That doesn't really help when I am taking the test in two days.

I complained and they said they would knock off $100. I would rather have a working test. I'm tired of trying to deal with Kaplan's technological incompetence.

I am writing this because this is not the first incident I have had with Kaplan and their servers. I do not recommend Kaplan, and am extremely frustrated that I spent so much money when they have so many internal problems.

2. Louisianadoc

Louisianadoc 2+ Year Member

May 9, 2014
    Nice to know a couple of weeks away from my first on-site lecture haha