KBB bio: yea or nay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyr201

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do u guys think? I have a pretty good bio background and have read cliffs for eco, evo, plants, and taxonomy should i also read it for all the systems and other parts or should i read KBB??

Members don't see this ad.

what do u guys think? I have a pretty good bio background and have read cliffs for eco, evo, plants, and taxonomy should i also read it for all the systems and other parts or should i read KBB??

If you have solid bio background, no need to read KBB.

if you have a bio background then you should still read kaplan for a refreshment of material.........cuz bio is never ending amount of information.....do the kaplan questions then do the destroyer bio and make sum flashcards but destroyer will be more helpful if you already have a good background so try to get ur textbooks and make some notes then go ahead with destroyer and all other sources like cliffs ap bio and u shud be set. best of luck!

thank you! same to you!

I type this as im going over bio in destroyer lol looks like im on the right track. :D