KC Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ph_wudoc

It's going so fast!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a liberal female, and I will move to KC this summer to start med school at KU. I'm looking for a laid back roomie, male or female, who likes cats, and is reasonably frugal.

Members don't see this ad.

What a stupid way to open up a post. Let me translate.

"I'm a liberal female" = I don't shave, I detest all men, George Bush makes me physically ill, I am ugly.

Get over yourself!!! I'm a liberal female... I do detest George Bush...but I'm quite attractive and shave regularly.

Want my picture to prove it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by matthew45
What a stupid way to open up a post. Let me translate.

"I'm a liberal female" = I don't shave, I detest all men, George Bush makes me physically ill, I am ugly.

Maybe I should translate your post:

"I am a white male who has a confederate battleflag, gun rack and white hood in the back of my pickup truck. I can't stand the fact that all of these undeserving black people are getting into med schools like Harvard and Hopkins when good ole' boys like myself are left aside. "

Hey! Matthew, don't you have anything better to do? Please, Don't turn my post into a forum to discuss your biases. I'm looking for a roommate, and obviously not someone close-minded like you. I don't shave my legs, I like both men and women, George Bush does make me physically ill, and I am far from ugly, but I didn't want to post my measurements and attract some jerk guy who thinks if he has a female roommate he might score, ok?

Now, if anyone seriously needs a roommate, let me know :) Thanks.

Closing. This belongs in the Wanted and Housing forum ONLY. I've moved an earlier version of this thread over there, so please see it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.