KCOM interview.. any advice??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recieved two interviews.. one for NYCOM (next week YIKES) AND one for KCOM.. next month. Any advice?? im REALLY nervous :\

good luck to everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interviews!!

As far as interviewing at KCOM, relax it is a pretty enjoyable experience for something that can be so stressful. I have heard that flying into Kirksville isn't exactly the best way to get here but I have never tried it. When you have lunch with the students or any other time you are around them feel free to ask any questions you have this is your time to decide if this is a place you want to be.

------------------
Carrie
KCOM '03

Yeah, the KCOM interview was not bad at all. I interviewed there in October. Both interviewers were very pleasant and interested in getting to know me and my reasons for applying to medical school. I did not get any questions on whether or not I applied to both MD & DO although I'm not sure if that is true for everyone. Just be sure to go to the interview with an open mind. I think you'll be impressed with the quality of education that you will receive.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know the interview/acceptance statistic for this school?? VERY NERVOUS and concerned
smile.gif

thank you!!!

Be prepared and relax!!

------------------
Old Man Dave
KCOM, Class of 2003

Nothing Risked, Nothing Gained!!

Poet,

If you haven't checked already, go to http://www.interviewfeedback.com. They have interview questions past and present for every school out there.

Good Luck,

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

[This message has been edited by DocGibby (edited 12-06-1999).]

[This message has been edited by DocGibby (edited 12-06-1999).]