KCOM

Justin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to everyone out there. I just wanted to say that my husband just got accepted to KCOM. We plan to move to Missouri in June 2002. I am greatly looking forward to it. I wish all of you the best of luck, I know how it feels having your whole life hanging in the balance of the decision of an admissions comittee. It's a very tough time, emotionally and financhailly. But above all else a few years from now you will be married to a doctor. A finely tunned professional who fights for peoples lives. ( A little scary because you as there spouse know they can be a little absent-minded. LOL) Well, Happy Holidays, and once again best wishes to you all.

Nicole

Members don't see this ad.

YEAH!!! Congrats!!!

I guess you will have to join the SAA with me next year. :)

It is kind of funny to think of spouse as a doctor. I know hubby will be awesome, truely wonderful....but I also see how spaced out he becomes when having some time to play computer games. LOL Perhaps the little boy will always dwell within. :)

Anyways, congrats!!! I think you two made an great choice in schools! :) How are you going to go about finding a place to live?

See you in June....thats when we are heading out that way. :)

Yeah!!!
Wifty aka Rebecca

Congratulations! That's a great feeling to know where you are going, isn't it?

Congrats again!