1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

KCOM

Discussion in 'Spouses and Partners' started by Justin, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Justin

Justin Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi to everyone out there. I just wanted to say that my husband just got accepted to KCOM. We plan to move to Missouri in June 2002. I am greatly looking forward to it. I wish all of you the best of luck, I know how it feels having your whole life hanging in the balance of the decision of an admissions comittee. It's a very tough time, emotionally and financhailly. But above all else a few years from now you will be married to a doctor. A finely tunned professional who fights for peoples lives. ( A little scary because you as there spouse know they can be a little absent-minded. LOL) Well, Happy Holidays, and once again best wishes to you all.

Nicole

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wifty

Wifty Eccentrically Silly
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    YEAH!!! Congrats!!!

I guess you will have to join the SAA with me next year. :)

It is kind of funny to think of spouse as a doctor. I know hubby will be awesome, truely wonderful....but I also see how spaced out he becomes when having some time to play computer games. LOL Perhaps the little boy will always dwell within. :)

Anyways, congrats!!! I think you two made an great choice in schools! :) How are you going to go about finding a place to live?

See you in June....thats when we are heading out that way. :)

Yeah!!!
    Wifty aka Rebecca

4. im4real

im4real Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Congratulations! That's a great feeling to know where you are going, isn't it?

Congrats again!