KCU Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Closer to 70 than 75 is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Anyone other class would likely be averaging at best a 65. Legitimately that test had a lot of nonsense and minute information that wasn't reasonable. Likewise timing wise an ekg should honestly be given 2 minutes to analyze if there is legitimate pathology aside.

In other news, this is probably in terms of raw performance/score nearly a whole letter grade below what I usual get. It makes passing frankly somewhat of a legitimate accomplishment....

Anyone other class would likely be averaging at best a 65. Legitimately that test had a lot of nonsense and minute information that wasn't reasonable. Likewise timing wise an ekg should honestly be given 2 minutes to analyze if there is legitimate pathology aside.

In other news, this is probably in terms of raw performance/score nearly a whole letter grade below what I usual get. It makes passing frankly somewhat of a legitimate accomplishment....

It will be over before you know it. Just keep chugging along and learning as much as you can.

My major worry is that I'm legitimately going to do badly on boards and I feel dumb even when I do well.

You are going to do just fine on boards. Seriously. Breathe.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How are third year grades determined? Is it just the shelf exam?

Yeah. F/P/H based on score on the shelf.
You get evals from the preceptor but it won't change your mark on the transcript.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I'm not sure what had more information on it. The Cardio final or this midterm for OS....

I'm not sure what had more information on it. The Cardio final or this midterm for OS....

I feel like I say this for every OS test. But this seems like it will be the worst OS exam we have taken this far. The fact that they can't even teach us such a high yield board topic well is unfortunate.

I feel like I say this for every OS test. But this seems like it will be the worst OS exam we have taken this far. The fact that they can't even teach us such a high yield board topic well is unfortunate.

They wonder why our cynicism is in the 10th to 1st percentiles....

Hahah agreed. And you can guarantee Dr T is gunna pop some corny joke during the lab later on tomorrow and he will get dead silence.

I'm just kinda numb to the world by the time I roll into his lab tbh.

Expecting a substantial curve on this test tomorrow...

Truer words were never spoken!

This is going to be a stressful week. Test tomorrow. Election on Tuesday. Competency on Wednesday. Test on Friday & Score 1.

Well that test was a pain in my ass. I'd like to go ahead and say it's good we didn't have competencies after....

I'm thinking 78%

Reeeeally hope there's a decent curve for this class. Haha

Just realized it's thanksgiving break!! (We'll sort of. I mean we don't have a test or competency next week). Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Is it possible to take these finals on the Mondays that they were originally supposed to be on? I need the weekend to study. Haha

Agree. Would have def been nice to have the weekend. But now we get the weekend off/to read three chapters of Robbins.