KCU COB Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karlykothe

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I don't know if there is already a thread for the KCU-COB Class of 2022 (Starts in August 2021), but I figured I would go ahead start one. I know it is pretty early but I recently found out I was accepted into the KCU-COB class of 2022 and was wondering if anyone had any advice or there were other students that have also been accepted. I am very interested in having as much information as possible and meeting other future classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I don't know if there is already a thread for the KCU-COB Class of 2022 (Starts in August 2021), but I figured I would go ahead start one. I know it is pretty early but I recently found out I was accepted into the KCU-COB class of 2022 and was wondering if anyone had any advice or there were other students that have also been accepted. I am very interested in having as much information as possible and meeting other future classmates.
Hey! congratulations on the acceptance! I am considering applying, but have not yet taken the mcat. Will it greatly affect my acceptance if I do not submit an mcat score since they are waiving it due to COVID. I will probably be testing in march.

I was accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! congratulations on the acceptance! I am considering applying, but have not yet taken the mcat. Will it greatly affect my acceptance if I do not submit an mcat score since they are waiving it due to COVID. I will probably be testing in march.
Since they waived all standardized exams you should be fine if other requirements are met. Of course, email admissions to be certain!

I was accepted as well! Congrats on your acceptance :)

If anyone else was accepted to KCU COB Class of 2022 click below to join the GroupMe!!

Link: GroupMe

Last edited:
Congrats! I just got accepted into the program!

I was just accepted and will be joining Rainbluex1's groupme for COB 2022 class! I got accepted into multiple MS programs and man this one really takes the cake overall. I will have such a hard time finalizing a decision! Congrats on the acceptance too!

I was just accepted and will be joining Rainbluex1's groupme for COB 2022 class! I got accepted into multiple MS programs and man this one really takes the cake overall. I will have such a hard time finalizing a decision! Congrats on the acceptance too!
when did you apply

Does anybody know the chances of getting off the waitlist?
Hey! Have you been waitlisted? If so, what are your stats. I have yet to apply and wondering if it's a bit too late, maybe?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long does it typically take to hear back about an admissions decision?
I didn't apply directly to the COB program, I applied to the DO program and then got an invitation to apply to the Master's Program afterwards. Once I stated that I was interested in the program (End of September) it took about 3 months before I heard back with my acceptance (End of December), but they were switching software programs during this time which caused the decisions to be delayed by several weeks.

I got waitlisted as well. Hopefully there is movement on the waitlist. I was really excited about KCU COB!

I got waitlisted as well. Hopefully there is movement on the waitlist. I was really excited about KCU COB!
I just recently submitted my application and am wondering if I'm already too late. Also, would you mind sharing your stats?

I just recently submitted my application and am wondering if I'm already too late. Also, would you mind sharing your stats?
DM me about my stats! And I think if you’re a strong applicant, you won’t have a problem with getting in with a submission around this time. Hopefully you’ll have a better outcome than I did! I’m re-taking my MCAT this coming April, which will make my application much stronger. Good luck!

Do it, I didn't take it yet and got accepted even on the lower end of stats!

For those accepted does the school give you like 2 weeks to decide if you want to put a deposit down or not?

Is anyone else having problems communicating with the admissions office?
They don't pick up the phone since everyone is working remotely. But they also don't respond to my emails.

KCU lost my PostBacCas application and it took them over a month to retrieve it. I don't know if there are any open spots left in the program ;/

Is anyone else having problems communicating with the admissions office?
They don't pick up the phone since everyone is working remotely. But they also don't respond to my emails.

KCU lost my PostBacCas application and it took them over a month to retrieve it. I don't know if there are any open spots left in the program ;/
I’ve been having difficulty reaching COB admissions as well. I’m sorry your application got lost. That sounds stressful! I doubt their spots are all filled, but I do think they’ve been waitlisting a lot of applicants (maybe just to push back reviewing them because they’re remote and are slower this year). Not sure what’s going on, but I hope we can both get into the program!

I was told that we should hear something back by the end of this week. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone received an additional email from KCU to set up a Workday account? What is that about? I’m still waiting for mine

Has anyone received an additional email from KCU to set up a Workday account? What is that about? I’m still waiting for mine
They sent me a workday login where I can submit and view the progress of all of my submitted items of the application. I was able to upload my transcript directly, as well as test score. I would reach out to them if you have not received it. It looks like mine has all been processed, so I am now just awaiting my decision. Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!!

Reactions: 1 user
Just received my acceptance email!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users