KCUMB Class of 2012!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScFm546

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Mr. ScFm546:

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that the Selection Committee of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine has selected you for a seat in the graduating class of 2012.

KCUMB was my number 1 choice. I'm freaking out right now!!! The 2011 class is full so they are putting me in a seat for 2012. However, they’re also putting me towards to the top of the wait list for 2011 so there’s a good chance I may be there this coming fall. Either way works for me. I'm not going to complain about a stress free year where I don't have to worry about applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, congratulation, ScFm546, whether you come off the waitlist and make it into the KCUMB Class of 2011, or we see you in 2012! Well, done! :banana:

If they said you are at the top of this year's waitlist I will anticipate seeing you this next year. I am a first right now and I was called off the waitlist 4 days before orientation week. I didn't have a spot secured for the next year. Unless this year is unlike every other year be ready to move at a moment's notice. It is difficult but I did it with a wife and one kid.

By the way, congrats! It is a great school and the didactics are second to none. The curriculum flows very nicely and your pathology skills will be outstanding heading into your third year.