KCUMB credit authorization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Talula21

Welcome to the Program
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever sent ther credit report authorization form in after the 10 day mark? Sadly, mine is sitting, nicely in its envelope, a month late from being mailed. Somehow I'm a dummy and filed it in my "received mail" pile. Just wondering if this will be bad....

***trying not to freak out while anxiously waiting until Monday to throw myself at the mercy of the admissions office***

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone ever sent ther credit report authorization form in after the 10 day mark? Sadly, mine is sitting, nicely in its envelope, a month late from being mailed. Somehow I'm a dummy and filed it in my "received mail" pile. Just wondering if this will be bad....

***trying not to freak out while anxiously waiting until Monday to throw myself at the mercy of the admissions office***

Thanks all!

I highly doubt you'll have any trouble. Just call and tell them it's on the way, but it shouldn't be an issue. Heck, there is still a list of things I need to turn in, and I'm almost done with my 1st year... ;)