Talula21

Welcome to the Program
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
Between here and there
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Has anyone ever sent ther credit report authorization form in after the 10 day mark? Sadly, mine is sitting, nicely in its envelope, a month late from being mailed. Somehow I'm a dummy and filed it in my "received mail" pile. Just wondering if this will be bad....

***trying not to freak out while anxiously waiting until Monday to throw myself at the mercy of the admissions office***

Thanks all!

med-i-cal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Has anyone ever sent ther credit report authorization form in after the 10 day mark? Sadly, mine is sitting, nicely in its envelope, a month late from being mailed. Somehow I'm a dummy and filed it in my "received mail" pile. Just wondering if this will be bad....

***trying not to freak out while anxiously waiting until Monday to throw myself at the mercy of the admissions office***

Thanks all!

I highly doubt you'll have any trouble. Just call and tell them it's on the way, but it shouldn't be an issue. Heck, there is still a list of things I need to turn in, and I'm almost done with my 1st year... ;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.