KCUMB (CT) roommate--ladies only plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yes_I_DO

KCUMB 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All, :hello:
I am in need of a roomie! CT called me with only 2 names of possible roommates but neither called me back (I got the voicemail both times) :( But there HAVE to be more ppl out there. You can't tell me that out of 500 students there aren't more than 2 females wanting to live in CT who need a roommate! Come on people! Soo here we go....

About Me:
1) I have a cat. (I know this is a deal breaker for a lot of ppl, but he's sooo sweet!) He's not declawed but I keep his claws clipped well and am willing to use claw caps to prevent furniture damage. (He is however neutered)

2) I like to study in complete silence and am NOT a morning person, lol. But I'm not sure how much these things will affect you. There are plenty of places to study on campus and at CT and we'd have pretty much the same schedule so we'd have to get up pretty early anyway. The biggest thing here is that I prefer quiet over noise most of the time. This isn't to say that I don't enjoy the radio or background noise sometimes, just not all the time (or even half the time probably).

3) I ride the line between intro- & extroverted. I like to be social and meet people and have people over. But I also need my fair share of "alone" time. Along those lines, I am not a drinker or "partier" per se. I don't like the club scene nor do I enjoy loud drunken parties in my home. Social gatherings=fine. Wild collegesque drinking parties=not fine.

4) I don't smoke and refuse to live with it (I don't know if CT allows indoor smoking; but it would be ok if you smoked outside).

Please don't think I'm being harsh; I just want to be as upfront as possible about common points of irritation. If you're interested, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.