KCUMB Male Muslim Roommate Century Towers

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benbuttcakes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a male Muslim roommate for a Kansas City School of Osteopathic Medicine and BIosciences male student. Housing is Century Towers (Lusso or Centro units), but I am open to other non Century Towers housing options.

I'm open to any type of roommates, its just that a living situation is easier with Muslim roommates due to certain customs and rules. That's why I'm trying my best to find one.

Some info about myself: I'm from California, I'm clean with shared space, but can be a bit disorganized with my own room (I don't think that should bother anyone), I don't drink, don't party, although I do like to go out to restaurants and lounges. I will obviously spend a lot of time studying and I try to create an environment that encourages that.

Of course, if I can't find a Muslim roommate - which wouldn't surprise me - I'll be happy with other roommates so long as I know I at least gave it a try lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey,

I'm a male Muslim for the incoming KCUMB class of 2016, also looking for a Muslim roommate for mostly the same reasons as you are. I don't drink or party either, and want an environment that encourages studying.

I'd be fine with Century Towers but just started looking so I'm open to other apartments/housing as well.

I'm from Chicago, let me know if you've figured out your living situation yet, or if you're still looking.

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user