KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unlynch mixy
Lynch jboo

I am fully okay with a mixy lynch given she’s my only other “???” In my spreadsheet, but I have more reasoning behind why Jboo would be a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
D5 lynch tally

Mixy (5) -
WZ, pippy, Coops, Sporty, mj
WZ () -
Sporty ()
Capri (1) - jboo
Jboo (3) - MA, capri, Mel

9/9

Deadline?

Hungry_5462b1_1931723.jpg

Another day, more discussion. Another bandwagon. Disgusted with the current thread of pandering , MA threw up her wings. “Lynch me or don’t, you’ll learn.” Several players were happy to oblige.

Lynched is @MixedAnimals77 , crested barbet and vanillager

85924637.g2CUBjuq_327w.jpg

It is now N5. Night will close at ~7am EST

8 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
4. @Melchizedek
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
10. @genny, affiliation seer
16. @Rozzieray, vanillager
3. @Animal Midwife / @finnickthedog, vanillager
9. @staff_wielder, wolf
12. @StayingPositive2017, vanillager
7. @youngkal, protector
8. @MixedAnimals77, vanillager

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Soooooooooo now can we
Contingency lynch jboo

And whoever made that comment about the wolves refraining from a kill in order to clear dubz...not a bad theory imo. It would be super risky and probably a net negative because it wouldn't give much cred, but it might make people look elsewhere for juuuust long enough.
That was me, thanks

Catching up rn; I haven't even seen if lynch has closed like KD said she would oncpage 21

Okay well apparently it was not a good call to think I had time to cook dinner before (original) lynch close.

Kinda want to throw an MJ lynch just for his typical lack of participation, since I don't have much read-wise to go off of, and he can certainly skate by as a wolf pretty easily. Very well could be our blocker we're looking for. Or he's not, and he gets lynched as usual for being quiet. :I

Also a little nervous about Mel not chasing my tail at the moment. He's fooled me once with amiability, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him quietly pocket me again.

RE: Voting record
Your mayor vote for Staffy out of the gate and then when Staffy was being grilled for his mayor vote on Coops, you conveniently distanced yourself by switching to Sporty. The next day you lynched Staffy and still pushed the Mel lynch because I was being "sassy" then officially switched over to me once lynching staffy became a real possibility. You were riding the pine that whole lynch and it looks like you being unable to decide between bussing staffy or seeing if you could swing the lynch. The next day you picked right back up on pushing the "Mel is sketchy" agenda. Don't misunderstand, its not retaliatory (I don't care that you voted for me), I'm distancing and looking at it as "the player who advocated not lynching someone that turned out to be wolf, is a really easy mislynch" and a wolf would love to push that mislynch.

RE: you analyzing
I've only seen you vote based on feels. Your Capri vote is the first vote I've seen from you that showed some sort of analysis. And once again it looks like you're pushing an easy mislynch based on something that might be wolfy, but most people have dismissed.

My vote for Staffy was for shiggles. I feel like everyone does that right out of the gate, esp with mayor votes. And I flipped to see what would happen if there was a tie. I wanted to know how the tie mechanics worked this game (p sure I said this early on).

I think your sassiness is apparent in your plethora of eye rolling gifs. When staffy said he was requesting a sub, I assumed (apparently incorrectly) that someone new would come in quickly and we'd give them a day to re-assess them. Obviously was wrong about that tho. And if I remember correctly, you yourself said "let's not lynch staffy until a replacement comes in." Pot, kettle.

P sure you're misinterpreting my analyzing because I may not have been posting walls of quotes and responses like I did earlier today, but I was definitely questioning people and trying to figure out game mechanics. Would you rather I quote everyone and respond to everything and clutter up the thread? Because that to me is distracting and something I've seen wolves do.

@kaydubs I give you permission to end lynch now. It's obviously not gonna change and I'm at work until near close anyway.

So after I'm trampled like Paws and turn up vanillager can you all think about lynching sporty? She's having original thought by throwing theories out there but then jumps on others lynches for the past few days. IDK I feel at this point if WZ is correct with the wolf count we have 2 more plus a convert? Then I'd go jboo. Then happy convert hunting. If neither of those then I'd look at Capri who's a pretty decent wolf for being new. Then coop for the D2 debacle of roz. Have fun guys! Good job wolves for getting another vanillager. Can't wait for dead chat :)
Wait what? You still think I'm wolfy? If I was converted sure but it would have to have been after the D2 Roz lynch you're citing. I'll take your advice if you flip village.

Last night was eventful. Some mischief was managed. A poacher was foiled. It all gave our adventurers a sense of hope that things had changed and they would find everyone alive. Seems that was not to be the case. KD took a headcount and Mel was missing. Someone joked about a zebu being thrown Mel's way and landing on him but no one would wish him true ill will would they? Hoping to find him alive, they all set out on the search. It was under a baobab tree he was found. He looked peacefully at rest except for his crushed skull and ripped out throat. Everyone was somber as they clambered back into the vehicle to begin another day of the safari. But would today be the end? Would they find a killer or would a killer end them all?

Dead is @Melchizedek, elephant and vanillager

542106059-1024x683.jpg

It is now D6. Lynch will close at 10:30pm EST

7 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
9. @staff_wielder, wolf
7. @youngkal, protector
4. @Melchizedek, vanillager

Reactions: 1 user
Last night was eventful. Some mischief was managed. A poacher was foiled. It all gave our adventurers a sense of hope that things had changed and they would find everyone alive. Seems that was not to be the case. KD took a headcount and Mel was missing. Someone joked about a zebu being thrown Mel's way and landing on him but no one would wish him true ill will would they? Hoping to find him alive, they all set out on the search. It was under a baobab tree he was found. He looked peacefully at rest except for his crushed skull and ripped out throat. Everyone was somber as they clambered back into the vehicle to begin another day of the safari. But would today be the end? Would they find a killer or would a killer end them all?

Dead is @Melchizedek, elephant and vanillager

542106059-1024x683.jpg

It is now D6. Lynch will close at 10:30pm EST

7 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
11. @Coopah
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
9. @staff_wielder, wolf
7. @youngkal, protector
4. @Melchizedek, vanillager
An elephant never forgets.... Never
(Cue ominous music)

Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 1 users
Bah now I don't know where to go with this.

Jboo, explain the shiggles vote plz?
Seconded. I think we also need to look at Sporty as Mixy suggested

I mean just look at other people's reasoning for mayor votes.

Elect AM
because she's awesome

Elect sporty

Because I like her animal artwork.
Elect WZ because I missed her and why not
^ MJ did the same as me. I voted Staffy bc I missed him, I had fun playing with him in WWinter. :shrug: