Program-Specific Info / Q's Kean University Fall 2018 Facebook/Roommates/Student Mixer!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

red1496

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I will be attending Kean during the Fall and I was wondering if there is a Facebook page that was made yet for the new cohort? Also, if anyone is attending Kean and is looking for a roommate, feel free to message me! I'm currently in the process of looking for an apartment and would love to live with other people in the Kean OT program. Lastly, is anyone attending the student mixer? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be attending the student mixer on Tuesday. I'll be commuting from Brooklyn since I don't want to move to NJ. I haven't heard of anyone creating a facebook page yet but I wonder if this is something we will talk about once we meet.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I will also be attending Kean. I tried searching for a facebook but I don't think anyone ever made one! Are you looking to be settled in apartment by the time the summer class starts? I was planning on commuting for now but I'm looking to move by the fall definitely. And yes I'll be at the mixer!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be at the mixer as well! I was trying to find an apartment before the summer class begins, but since it starts so soon, I probably won't be able to.

Yeah its right around the corner! Where will you be commuting from?

I'll be at the mixer as well! I was trying to find an apartment before the summer class begins, but since it starts so soon, I probably won't be able to.
Maybe once we are in campus you may see flyers of people looking for roommates. Also, we meet our class tomorrow and other students in their second year; there may be a chance that someone is also looking into a roommate. See you tomorrow.