Program-Specific Info / Q's Kean University or Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanielleOT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering if anyone's heard anything from either Kean or Seton hall University yet?? Curious when they typically start calling/emailing for interviews or acceptances.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Just wondering if anyone's heard anything from either Kean or Seton hall University yet?? Curious when they typically start calling/emailing for interviews or acceptances.
Hi. I interviewed at Kean in December and in less than a week received an offer to the program. I also applied to Seton Hall and received an email from them last week stating that they will begin reviewing applications shortly and will inform applicants by mid April if they are accepted. They do not conduct interviews. Good luck to you.

Congratulations! When did you submit your application to Kean if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied close to the deadline. Haven't heard either way...no interview either. :/

I applied close to the deadline. Haven't heard either way...no interview either. :/
Don't get discouraged. Last week I asked for info on the forum regarding the program. Another applicant had a problem with her app and had concerns about it. She spoke with an admissions counselor at Kean and they told her the majority of spots are still open. Wishing you lots of good luck.

Don't get discouraged. Last week I asked for info on the forum regarding the program. Another applicant had a problem with her app and had concerns about it. She spoke with an admissions counselor at Kean and they told her the majority of spots are still open. Wishing you lots of good luck.

I think that other applicant you are referring to was me! lol. I should take my own advice and stay positive.

I applied extremely close to the deadline, too, which is why I'm worried. I don't know if that affects anything or not but I feel like it does. But that makes me feel a little better, hopefully they're just doing few interviews at a time.