General Admissions & OTCAS Kean vs Stockton vs Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Feliz92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a resident in NJ, and I was wondering if any alumni/current students can comment on their experience in the MSOT program they studied in. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just graduated from Seton Hall's MSOT program. My experience has been wonderful and I had great clinical placements and professors. However, some people may think otherwise. Also my curriculum was 3 years, BUT this year they have changed the entire thing so if you want more information I would look on their website. I was required to do 3 Level II placements, but now they reduced it to 2. But I found the 3rd placement was beneficial and helped me. Good luck!

Hi! I just graduated from Seton Hall's MSOT program. My experience has been wonderful and I had great clinical placements and professors. However, some people may think otherwise. Also my curriculum was 3 years, BUT this year they have changed the entire thing so if you want more information I would look on their website. I was required to do 3 Level II placements, but now they reduced it to 2. But I found the 3rd placement was beneficial and helped me. Good luck!
Thank you for your feedback! I've seen so many mixed reviews about these schools so it's nice to get some words from students from the actual programs. I was definitely considering applying to Seton Hall, especially since it's the closest school to where I live.