Keep biochem, micro, phys work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mydear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it a good idea to keep old notes, tests and flash cards from biochem, microbio and physiology to use in studying for med school tests? I wasn't sure if anyone knows if they'd actually be useful or not. I've kept them this long, just wondering whether to throw them away and save space or keep them. thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking that would depend on the quality of the undergrad material - meaning how relevant it is to med school.

In comparing notes that I have from a medical school in micro to the notes my prof gives (I GA micro in the spring semester), the undergrad is kinda "watered" down.

In looking at the notes from my grad biochem class to that of med school, the med school notes look watered down. Grad school has n-th more detail...

-A

I would keep my notes if I were you. I used my undergrad notes for some of the classes I had last fall and they were extremely helpful. My undergrad notes were kind of a "watered down" version of my med school notes, but I used them to help clarify some things in my med school notes (which is especially helpful if you have a professor with an accent and you can't understand what they are saying - and odds are that will happen!)I guess as Amra says, it depends on how relevant your notes will be to medical school. My notes were relevant for some of the things I was studying in med school, so I used them.
P.S. Amra, I love your avatar! That was such a hysterical movie!