I'm scheduled to take the MCAT on 4/11. Because I have to work a couple of 12 hr shifts per week, and I will not begin prep til right after Christmas, I've considered moving it back to 5/8. My pre - health committee won't interview me, meaning no composite letter, until my scores are in. I was told these dates haven't been set yet and that it's likely I could miss the May interview dates if I move the exam back. What's your recommendation? I'm wanting to dedicate as much time as possible to preparing and preparing well yet I dont want to delay my application getting to amcas, getting behind on getting secondaries, etc. Thanks.