1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Keeping a tab on interviews....

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by waiting, Aug 24, 2001.

1. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just to follow up on the recent posts of people getting interview requests....I like this idea of letting each other know where we've heard from and then posting our feedback on the interview experience, I think it'd be helpful to all! I just got two interview requests yesterday....Tufts and U. of Maryland-Baltimore......excited, but now realizing how much I'm going to have to spend on travel expenses!

still waiting... :) :cool:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. eschou01

eschou01 Member
    7+ Year Member

I agree, it's very useful information! I have an interview at UofL on Sept. 14th and have just scheduled an interview at Penn. for Oct. 12. Still waiting to hear back from a couple of others. I'll be sure to post more info. when it becomes available.

Dec. 1st is getting closer..........

4. eschou01

eschou01 Member
    7+ Year Member

Waiting, I just got a letter for an interview at Tufts also! Don't think I'm going to go, however (multiple reasons). Anyway, just thought I'd let you know...small world, eh? :)

5. waiting

waiting Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

eschou,

i was just curious why you're not going? I don't plan on attending Tufts (i.e., it's not one of my top choices), but I figured I'll go to the interview and use it as practice for the schools I'm really hoping to go to.....it is going to be an expensive trip though just to get practice....